Consult a Lawyer Online

Send email to giving your name, mobile number with country code, address with zip code for invoice through PayPal.

Office Open Today. Call for Appointment


Adultery –

Cruelty –

Desertion –

Conversion –

Mental Disorder –

Leprosy –

Venereal Disease –

Renunciation –

Not Heard Alive –

No Resumption of Co-habitation –

To save marital tie the provision for restitution of conjugal rights has a great role. From our experience we  can say that through this process we witnessed reconcilliation between many couples. So depending on the facts and circumstances, often we advice to go for a case for restitution of conjugal rights instead of divorce or others.

First time in Eastern India, a law firm has been introduced to deal with Matrimonial cases only. Our team of lawyers, expert in dealing with matrimonial disputes handle cases under the guidance and supervision of Mr. Debasish Pushilal and Mr. Prithwish Ganguli.

Our range of service with assured quality designed in such a way to fit everyone of the society.

We offer various specialised services that suits NRIs.

Services offered:

  • Mutual Divorce
  • Contested Divorce
  • Annulment of Marriage
  • Judicial Separation
  • Restitution of Conjugal Rights
  • DOmestic Violence Cases
  • Maintenance Case
  • Child Custody
  • 498A etc
  • Recovery of Stridhan Article etc
Our Team: Debasish Pushilal, Prithwish Ganguli, Jayasree Ganguli, Swarupa Karmakar, Prativa Bhattacharya, Soumen Das, Baishakhi Kayal.

Restitution of conjugal rights:

As per the provisions of the Hindu Marriage Act and the Special Marriage Act, either of the spouse can file suit for Restitution of Conjugal Rights if he or she has been deserted by the other for no reason. In these cases, the burden of proof lies on the party  who deserted the petitioner. It is the best option for the party who has been ousted or deserted by the other party.

Recently husbands are opting to file suit for restituion of conjugal rights as a defence against cases under section 498A IPC but there is no such specific enactments in this  regard.